Position Role: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Cumberland, RI
Engagement Type: Contract W2
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Cumberland, RI (must appear onsite)
- SharePoint 2007 Site Collection and Site Administration (Central Admin not required).
- Advanced SharePoint out-of-the-box configuration.
- SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Nintex workflows.
- Experience designing and developing SharePoint sequential workflows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the collection of user requirements and solution design.
- Support site collection administration, solution testing, quality assurance, and user support functions for SharePoint sites and custom tools.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint workflows using SharePoint designer or Nintex. Support the development of internal controls and processes that improve operations.
- SharePoint 2007 implementation and development- Taxonomy development using content types, Nintex Workflow.
Education / Experience
- Minimum 2~3 years of experience in out-of-the-box SharePoint development, administration, and/or solution design.
- Migrating from SPD to Nintex workflows.
** If you are interested, qualified and available for this position, apply here or email your updated resume to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at your earliest convenience.**